Version 1.6 has been released on Google Play and has been submitted to Apple and will be available in about a week.
- Ability to decline games.
- Smoother transition between devices. Sometimes games got lost on a device if you switched devices you were playing on.
- Fantasy Land was being shown to the opponent face up. Now you have the choice of showing it face up, or face down. All current games will continue to be played face up, but the default for all new games will be to show face down.
- Changes in default scoring options. Trips in the middle are now worth 2 in royalties, Straight flush on top is now worth 15 instead of 10, royal flush is worth 25 instead of 20 and double that in the middle. In Fantasy Land default, punishment is now turned off by default, and the default will be to show the fantasy land cards face down.
- Punishment for losing in Fantasy Land is now scored differently. Before it was doubling all the royalties and points, summing and then subtracting the opponents sum. Now it is summing the points, subtracting your opponents, and then doubling the final score. This scoring change is in effect for all current and future games.
* Chat is partially implemented and will be available in next release
* Notifications will be implemented after chat
If you have any questions or comments please email me at email@example.com.